Virender Sehwag, Gautam Gambhir may play individually but not as pair: Gavaskar
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
"It would be great if India has a genuine all-rounder coming to bat at number seven or eight. Ravindra Jadeja is bowling well but lacking in batting. Even if he starts contributing 40s or 50s with the bat it would be great.
"But a team is never complete, there would be some weak points. But I would say that the team is looking good and moving ahead out of transition well. We have to wait and be patient."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow