Vishal Bharadwaj makes TV debut as actor with Ek Thi Naayka
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj will soon be making his television debut as an actor with Ek Thi Naayka.
He will be seen in Ek Thi Naayka, a tele series which is a promotional strategy for Ek Thi Daayan, an upcoming Hindi thriller film co-produced by Ekta Kapoor and Vishal Bharadwaj.
"Vishal will be part of this series. He will do a cameo appearance in the first episode," Ekta told reporters this evening.
Ek Thi Daayan, directed by Kanan Iyer, features Emraan Hashmi, Konkana Sen Sharma, Huma Qureshi and Kalki Koechlin in the lead.
"All actors from the film will be doing cameo appearances. Emraan will be there in the last episode," she said.
The tele series will bring together top TV actresses for the first time like Smriti Irani, Sakshi Tanwar, Shweta Tiwari, Kritika Kamra, Ankita Lokhande, Aamna Sharif, Mouli Ganguly and Pooja Gor. All of them have worked in different TV serials of Ekta's production house.
The eight-part series will go on air from March 9 on Life OK channel.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow