Vishal Bhardwaj injured in Delhi
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Vishal Bhardwaj is going all out to promote his upcoming film Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. In fact recently the director was in Delhi to promote the film. While at Ambience Mall to promote his film at a fashion show, Vishal was invited on stage at the ice skating ring when he sustained the injury.
It is learnt that the director took a tumble while climbing the stairs to land on someone's ice skates, injuring himself. Post sustaining the injury, Vishal was rushed to Max Hospital where he got five stitches on the nose.
Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola which features Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma and Pankaj Kapoor in lead roles releases this Friday.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM