Vishal Karwal to enter Bigg Boss house
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
TV actor Vishal Karwal, who rose to fame after participating in adventure-based reality show 'Raodies', is all set to enter the Bigg Boss house as the second wild card entry of the season.
The 28-year-old Karwal has also participated in dating reality show 'Splitsvilla' and he says he is looking forward to add some excitement to the house.
"The concept of the show was new to me unlike the other reality shows that I have done before. Not much is really happening in the house right now, other than screaming and shouting. I have participated in 'Splitsvilla' so I will bring that experience to play here," Vishal said.
Model-actor Mink Brar recently entered the show as a wild card contestant.
When asked if there would be sparks flying after his entry, he said, "I cannot reveal anything right now. I do not have a strategy in mind. I have seen the episodes and I know a few people like Sapna (Bhavnani), Mink (Brar), Sana (Khan)."
Vishal has also played the lead in daily soaps - 'Bhagyavidhaata', 'Rishton Se Badi Pratha' and most recently he played Lord Krishna in 'Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishna'.
When asked about the other men in the house, Vishal said, "I am really going to miss Siddhuji because he will leave the house when I will get in. I wanted to sit with him. Vrajesh Hirjee is a very cool person and a funnyman but somehow he has become very serious in the house.
"I feel that there is something seriously wrong with Rajeev (Paul) because despite being warned by Salman and others so many times, he just cannot stay away from girls."
About model Niketan Madhok, he said, "He is very smart as he easily manages to get his work done by Siddhuji."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held