Vodafone expects 15% of revenue from B2B biz by next 5 years
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Vodafone India expects its business services segment, which caters exclusively to corporate clients, to contribute at least 15 per cent of the total revenues in the next five years.
"We are looking to increase contribution of our Business Services division from 10 per cent at present to 15 per cent in the next three to five years timeframe," Vodafone India's Director for Business Services Naveen Chopra said.
Chopra said that for increasing the contribution to 15 per cent, the division will have to grow 50 to 60 per cent more than its consumer business.
The country's second largest telecom operator, however, did not disclose revenue from the division at present.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'