Vodafone expects 15% of revenue from B2B biz by next 5 years
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Vodafone India expects its business services segment, which caters exclusively to corporate clients, to contribute at least 15 per cent of the total revenues in the next five years.
"We are looking to increase contribution of our Business Services division from 10 per cent at present to 15 per cent in the next three to five years timeframe," Vodafone India's Director for Business Services Naveen Chopra said.
Chopra said that for increasing the contribution to 15 per cent, the division will have to grow 50 to 60 per cent more than its consumer business.
The country's second largest telecom operator, however, did not disclose revenue from the division at present.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations