Want a fairytale love story: Mollie King
She is the only single member of girl group The Saturdays and Mollie King has her sights firmly set on a fairy tale romance and nothing less.
The 25-year-old said she has never had a one night stand and does not intend to also in the future, reported Daily Mail.
"I've never had a one-night stand or sex on the first date, and I don't think I ever would. It's important for a guy to know and understand me before he can even think about taking things to the next step," she said.
The pop star also describes the kind of man she is hoping to find in the future, not that she is in any rush.
"For me, the most attractive thing in a man is the ability to make me laugh. He has to be spontaneous, fun and able to banter ¿ it's not a job interview, it's a date! I like day dates, and I like throwing the ball in his court," she added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations