Want my children to have work ethics: Victoria Beckham
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Victoria Beckham says she wants to pass on her work ethics to her children Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 10, Cruz, seven, and Harper, one.
"I don't have to work, I need to work. But I have a good work ethic. David has an incredible work ethic. I want my kids to have a good work ethic. I believe you can achieve anything if you work hard enough to get it," she said.
The 38-year-old former Spice Girl also said juggling her fashion business with motherhood had left her exhausted.
"I'm not going to lie about it, I'm tired. I'm really tired but I'm also very happy with my life. I'm basically just like any woman who's working and has lots of children – it's tough.
"I'm not getting much sleep at all. Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night too because of the collections," she added.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations