Wanted Sajid to turn director 10 years ago: Salman Khan
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Actor Salman Khan has denied reports that filmmaker Shirish Kunder was ousted from "Kick" saying that the 'Joker' director left the film due to other commitments.
Earlier reports suggested that Salman wanted his producer friend Sajid Nadiadwala to direct the film and so asked Kunder to leave the project.
"No that's not true. Shirish left the film. He is working on some thing else," Salman posted on his Twitter page.
"Kick" will mark Sajid's debut as a filmmaker. Salman and Sajid have been close friends for long and have worked together in films like "Jeet", "Judwaa", "Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega" and "Mujhse Shaadi Karogi."
On Sajid helming the film, Salman had said "Sajid's narrations are better than those of most directors, and I've been pushing him to make the switch for years.
"In fact, I wanted him to turn director 10 years ago when he came to me with a film called 'Kunwara'. Today, I'm still kunwara (bachelor) but he's finally turned director!"
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow