- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The book comprises 91 photographs, many of which have not been displayed in India. The photographs were earlier shown at an exhibition in Dhaka and received an overwhelming response. The last section of the book has photographs which capture the celebration of victory and humiliation of surrender in Dhaka. This includes a photograph of General Jagjit Singh Aurora, the man who commanded the Indian forces in Bangladesh. The photograph shows him walking with his chin up and General AAK Niazi beside him, with his head down.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow