'War-mongering' Hina Rabbani Khar offers talks with Salman Khurshid to defuse LoC tension
- Anti-corruption unit will now monitor access to players: BCCI
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors vs Delhi Daredevils
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
In Pakistan we have not fallen prey to the requirement of ratcheting it up."
India and Pakistan have spent the last 60 years on the narrative of hostility.
"I take the blame for that. I am not saying India (alone) has spent 60 years (on the narrative of hostility). I say both the countries have very effectively spent 60 years in developing hostile narratives and is this what you want to give to your next generation. We say no," she said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet