Wayne Parnell 'absconding' in Juhu rave case
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Rahul Sharma has been charge sheeted for taking drugs in the Juhu rave case of May 2012. South African all rounder Wayne Parnell has been named as one of 35 absconding accused.
The charge sheet was filed last week. Both cricketers were present at the May 20, 2012 party at Juhu's Oakwood hotel where they consumed cannabis, says the chargesheet.
The 86 accused named in the charge sheet include 31-year old Vishay Handa, the hotel's owner. The 1,213-page charge sheet contains medical reports of every one present at the party.
Guests who tested positive were booked under Section 27 of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act (illegal possession of small quantity for personal consumption of any narcotic drug).
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow