We have no literary culture in India: Jeet Thayil
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
What's on today
"After the Revolution: New Writing from the Iranian Diaspora": Session with Laleh Khadivi and Fariba Hatchtroudi, moderated by Reza Aslan.
"A Rebel State": Bhalchandra Nemade and Jeet Thayil in conversation with Rupleena Bose.
"Saving Face": Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy in conversation with Shoma Chaudhury.
"Maps of Love and Hate: Nationalism and Arab
Literature": Ahdaf Soueif, Tahar Ben Jelloun and Selma Dabbagh in conversation with Jonathan Shainin, introduced by William Dalrymple.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow