We’re not ready for another baby, says Miranda Kerr
Miranda Kerr has revealed that husband Orlando Bloom's and her hectic schedules have prevented them from even thinking of expanding their family.
The 29-year-old model made the confession in an interview with People magazine.
She admitted that the couple were so busy that she thought it was nice to have that time together and not rush any other babies for now, the Daily Mail reported.
She added that the couple were enjoying their time with their son Flynn at the moment.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow