Weather girl forecasts 'slow and slutty' Valentine's Day
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
A weather girl was left embarrassed after she predicted that the weekend after Valentine's Day would be "slow and slutty."
Danielle Grant, who works for KREM 2 in Spokane, Washington, made the slip on Monday after telling viewers that February 14 would be a great day to hang out with your "significant other."
"The weekend, so far so good, should be dry but in the 40s, slow and slutty... slutty? Steady!" the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Looking embarrassed, she laughed to camera as anchor Whitney Ward laughed and told her, "We knew what you meant."
The blooper, uploaded on video sharing site YouTube, has since gone viral with more than 27,000 hits.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'