Website for NRIs soon: Majithia
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
The Punjab government is on the job to make a website for NRIs where their complaints will be redressed. The government aims to solve the complaints within 72 hours.
This was said by Revenue and NRI Affairs Minister Bikramjit Singh Majithia on his visit to the city.
He said NRIs could post any type of complaints on this website. The government would also be appointing a separate public relations officer for addressing the complaints. He said they had also plans to make NRI cards which would aim to provide them more facilities.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'