We're totally fine, says Stewart about Pattinson
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Actress Kristen Stewart hasn't spoken about her relationship with estranged boyfriend Robert Pattinson since she was photographed cheating on him with married director Rupert Sanders.
But while attending the Toronto Film Festival, when Stewart was asked about making a public appearances with Pattinson in November for promoting "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" she said, "We're going to be fine."
It is not clear about the status of their relationship, although they have moved out of the house they shared together in Los Angeles and have both been keeping low profiles, reported Daily Mail.
Stewart, who attended the festival to promote her new movie "On The Road", said she never considered skipping the festival despite reports suggesting otherwise.
"We have been waiting for this thing to be unleashed for so long. It was sort of one of those situations where you just have to put yourself in your body and go appreciate the moment," she said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet