What, according to you, has played the biggest part in deciding who will win the Gujarat Assembly elections?
- Narendra Modi has assumed a hugely mocking tone and the persona of a stand-up comedian, with crowd applause and wolf whistles on demand, to disparage Sonia and Rahul Gandhi? Comment.
- Sonia Gandhi evasively, Narendra Modi aggressively lock horns over money, Pakistan
- Sonia Gandhi says Narendra Modi govt living off UPA funds
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Has money played a big role in how the politics in Gujarat is going to play out post-assembly elections?
Has Narendra Modi's charisma and unique place in Indian political history played a role?
Has Narendra Modi's economic development record been a massive mandate achiever?
Has Modi the mocking 'marketeer' won over the voters with his act?
Are the 2002 Gujarat riots still playing an effective role in deciding voting patterns whether of Hindus or Muslims - a decade on?
Is fear still ruling Gujarat and affecting how people vote?
Has the reticence of the Congress party, including Sonia and Rahul Gandhi to even name, leave alone bad-mouth, Modi played a role.
What has stopped his rivals from saying bad things directly about Modi?
Perhaps another intangible factor is at work? You tell us.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations