Steven Spielberg meets Amitabh Bachchan and Indian directors
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan met with Oscar winning director Steven Spielberg on Monday (March 11), who is in India to celebrate the success of Lincoln.
Lincoln has been co-produced by Steven Spielberg's DreamWorks and Anil Ambani's Reliance Entertainment.
The 66-year-old Hollywood veteran interacted with famous personalities from Indian cinema and shared tips on film making at a party hosted by Anil and Tina Ambani.
Renowned directors Karan Johar, Ramesh Sippy, Madhur Bhandarkar, Ashutosh Gowariker, Anurag Kashyap, Rajkumar Hirani and Rakyesh Omprakash Mehra to name a few were there to meet Steven Spielberg.
Aamir Khan's director wife Kiran Rao didn't want to miss the golden opportunity and was spotted with directors Zoya Akhtar, Reema Kagti.
Young guns Ayan Mukherjee, Student Of The Year actor Sidharth Malhotra, Rohit Dhawan were also spotted at the party.
Reports are that Steven Spielberg is planning to make a film based on India-Pakistan border issue.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held