Micromax launches 5-inch phablet Canvas HD
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Micromax launched a phablet in its Canvas series. The new device is called Canvas HD (A116). This is the company's first phone with a quad-core processor and it runs Android Jelly Bean. The price will be under Rs 15,000 and it will be available in February 2013.
The phone has a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phone comes with a 2,100 mAh battery. MediaTek, the company which makes the phone's processor, says this phone runs cooler and consumes lesser power than most competitors. This means that the battery life may not be a disappointment.
The phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 4X zoom and autofocus. The internal memory is 4GB and it can be expanded by 32GB, using a microSD card.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'