30 things that make Mr Perfect
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A new survey has shed light on 30 must have qualities that women seek in their ideal man.
For a start, women want him to be earning a well-above-average £48,000 a year. And he is expected to love shopping and watching TV soaps, a media report said.
The survey, for clothing store Austin Reed, revealed that the ideal partner checklist also includes having a stylish dressing sense and a hair-free chest.
The list includes:
Six foot tall.
Muscly, toned and athletic.
Short, dark hair.
Smart dress sense.
A beer or lager drinker.
Wears smart jeans, shirt and V-neck jumper.
Gets ready in 17 minutes.
Earns around £48,000 a year.
Wants a family.
Enjoys watching football.
Drives an Audi.
Earns more than his partner.
Jokes around and has a laugh.
Sensitive when you are upset.
Tells you he loves you only when he means it.
Admits it when he looks at other women.
Has a driving licence.
Can ride a bike.
Can change a tyre.
Rings his mother regularly.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM