Kejriwal an activist doing politics of swadeshi with foreign funding: BJP
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL spot-fixing case: Delhi Police to trace money trail in four cities
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians bowl, Sachin Tendulkar misses out
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Taking potshots at anti-corruption activist Arvind Kejriwal, Madhya Pradesh BJP chief Prabhat Jha has said he will be like a "fused bulb" in politics.
Jha said the key member of now disbanded Team Anna is not a leader but "an activist doing politics of swadeshi with foreign funding".
Taking part in a rally here organised by Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha yesterday, he said, "Kejriwal is not fit for politics, where he will be like a fused bulb."
Kejriwal, a Magsaysay Award winner, is more of an "activist who is doing politics of swadeshi with foreign funding", the BJP leader maintained.
The bureaucrat-turned-RTI activist and some other members of the erstwhile Team Anna have decided to form a political party.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations