Why men give excuses to avoid sex with their partners
Although 47 percent of men said they would turn to a medical professional in their time of need and 24 percent would talk to their partners, there still seemed to be some reluctance to broach the subject of erectile dysfunction.
21 percent of men said that they wouldn't feel comfortable talking to anyone about the condition.
Despite many people believing that erectile dysfunction is most likely to affect men aged 56 to 65, Lloydspharmacy Online Doctor, Dr Tom Brett said: "Erectile dysfunction can affect any man at any stage in his life, but it doesn't have to mean the end of intimacy."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow