Why Priyanka Chopra can't sing for films
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Priyanka Chopra, who impressed everyone with her hit international single, 'In My City', reportedly can't sing for her Bollywood films as her contract with the music label that has produced her single doesn't allow her to do so.
The 30-year-old actress revealed that right now she is focusing only on her upcoming album and she cannot sing for her movies until her entire album is released.
The 'Fashion' star, who always had an inclination towards music, said that ever since she entered Bollywood, she has been regularly asked to sing for her films, but it was this opportunity that made her shed all her inhibitions
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet