Will campaign in Gujarat, says Joshi
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Chief Minister Narendra Modi's arch rival Sanjay Joshi has said he will participate in the ongoing election campaign in Gujarat in the near future.
Joshi, whose name does not figure in the party's list of campaigners in Gujarat, told The Indian Express over the phone, "I will campaign in Gujarat but I have not decided on the date and venue."
His sympathisers here, however, are not aware of his programme.
Joshi's close friend and former MLA from Ellisbridge constituency, Bhavin Sheth, said he did not know of Joshi itinerary's yet.
State BJP's media in-charge Dr Jagdish Bhavsar said there was no campaign schedule or itinerary for Joshi at present.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet