Will work hard to have a successful career here: Sunny Leone
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
She is just a film old in Bollywood but Indo-Canadian adult star Sunny Leone says she is smitten by the industry and would like to have a full-fledged career here.
The 31-year-old actress, who is gearing up for Ekta Kapoor's 'Ragini MMS 2' after her debut in 'Jism 2', said she is learning Hindi and dance.
"I love India. I am happy with the way things are shaping here. It's an amazing industry and people are treating me in a friendly manner. I am looking forward to do more films. I am happy being here. I will be staying here for a while as I have
lots of different projects coming up.
"I need to learn many things here. My first film didn't demand any dance as such but now I am learning dance and better Hindi to have a flourishing career here. I have planned to use my own voice for my next project (Ragini MMS 2). All these are like a challenge for me," Sunny said.
Sunny grew up watching many Hindi films but never thought of becoming an actress in Bollywood. "My family have been very supporting throughout. They did
not oppose my decision of becoming a porn star. Like me, they also have a respect for my profession. "I never thought of becoming a Bollywood actress until the idea was presented to me by Mahesh Bhatt in 'Bigg Boss' house. But as any Indian child, I grew up watching Hindi films with my mother and I remember, I have watched Aamir Khan's 'Dil' with her," she added.
When asked if she is planning to shift her base to India as she will be busy this year shooting for her next project and brand endorsements, she said, "I am not sure about
shifting my base yet. I have to do loads of work here. I am just thinking everything step by step and there is no rush to make any big decisions now."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held