Winning Oscar is like having sex, says Dustin Hoffman
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Dustin Hoffman, who is already the proud owner of two Oscars, has likened winning the award to having sex.
The legendary actor, who turned his hand to directing last year with comedy drama 'Quartet', insists the novelty wouldn't wear off if he wins a third accolade during this awards season, the Telegraph reported.
He told Total Film that he would be happy if he won, adding that it's like sex.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet