Winter break extended till January 6
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Due to cold and heavy fog in the city, the UT Education Department has decided to extend the holiday of pre nursery to class V students studying in government and aided schools till January 6. It was also decided that classes at all single shift schools for students from classes VI to XII will be held from 8.30 am to 2 pm.
Classes at all double shift schools will end at 5 pm, instead of 5.30 pm. The schools where classes began at 7.30 am will now begin at 8.00 am. The change in timings will continue till January 6. Department officials also stated that morning assemblies will not be held from January 2 to 15.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM