Woman, 6-yr-old girl murdered
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
An unidentified woman and a six-year-old girl were allegedly murdered in Gesupur village here, police said today.
The body of the 45-year-old woman was found in a forest near Gesupur village yesterday, police said, adding that an injured girl was also found laying near the woman.
Police rushed the girl to a hospital, where she succumbed to her injuries, they added. The girl could be the woman's daughter, they said. Both have been killed with a sharp-edged weapon. The identity of the victims has not been established, they said. The bodies have been sent for postmortem and further investigations is on, they added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow