Woman, daughter ‘kill’ Mumbai stockbroker, sent to judicial custody
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Amita's husband and son were not about the affair. Six months ago, Dhwani made Shah sign a document conferring her the power of attorney for his Rs 17-crore land in Kandivli near Navi Mumbai.
Anand SSP Rajendra Asari said, "Dhwani has confessed that after she made up her mind to kill Shah, she drew inspiration from crime serials to execute the murder with help of her mother. Before December 12, she had made several bids on Shah's life but had faltered at the last minute."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow