Woman gangraped by seven in Matunga
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
A 30-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped late on Friday night by a group of seven men in Matunga. Police said two of the accused, Anup and Siddhu, were known to the victim. Police said the victim lives with her husband in a hut near the railway tracks between Matunga and Dadar railway stations.
"The victim said five men barged into her house while she was sleeping and claimed to be friends of Anup and Siddhu. Three men dragged her husband outside, while two raped her. Later, the three men forced themselves on her. Afterwards, Anup and Siddhu, too, raped her," said an officer.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held