Woman gangraped on bus in Indore by 3 men including driver, conductor
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
A 38-year-old married woman was allegedly gangraped on a private bus here by three men, including the driver and conductor.
Police today arrested the three accused, Zahid (30), who was the driver of the bus, conductor Lala (22) and Rajesh (25).
The victim had boarded the bus at Dewas yesterday after she had a quarrel with her husband, Tukoganj police station in-charge Majoj Ratnakar said.
When the bus reached here and all passengers barring the woman got off, the three accused allegedly raped her, police said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations