Woman gets 11,721,000,000,000,000 bill
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A French woman nearly had a 'cardiac arrest' when she received a bill for €11,721,000,000,000,000, but she managed to convince the company they had made a mistake.
Solenne San Jose from Bordeaux nearly was shocked when she saw how much money she owed when she went to close her account at Bouygues Telecom.
She told French newspaper Sud Ouest: "I almost had a cardiac arrest. There were so many zeroes, I couldn't even work out how much it was."
Fortunately, she convinced the company they had made a mistake and when the organisation reviewed the situation they realised it was a printing error, and Solenne was then given her corrected bill of €117.21.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow