Woman home guard molested in a Delhi bus
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
A woman home guard was allegedly molested in a DTC bus in east Delhi today, police said.
The incident took place in Madhu Vihar area.
Passengers came up to the woman's rescue and beat up accused Ranjit, who suffered fracture in his legs.
He was later handed over to police.
The 25-year-old woman, who was in her uniform, had boarded the bus from Anand Vihar.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held