Woman robbed in jewellery shop
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
A Sector 44 jeweller on Friday reported that a woman's wallet and some valuables from her purse were stolen from the shop while she was inside the shop.
The owner said, "Two young girls of the age of about 25 came inside the shop and started looking around. After a while they just left. The lady who had been standing near them later realized that her wallet and some valuables were missing from her purse".
The wallet had Rs 4000 in cash. The police has examined the CCTV camera footage and have registered an FIR.
2 booked for assaulting bus conductor
The UT police on Friday booked two men for assaulting and threatening a CTU bus conductor while on government duty.
Rocky, a resident of Ramdarbar and Mandeep, a resident of Hallo Majra assaulted Amrik Singh near the local bus stand, Ramdarbar on November 9. The victim immediately informed the Police and registered a complaint in Police Station Sector 31.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM