woman sexually harassed by her office colleagues, Barrackpore Commissionerate
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Hearing a plea on illegal detention of juveniles in jail, a division bench headed by Chief Justice Arun Mishra on Friday directed the state government to implement the guidelines given by the National Legal Services Authority (NALSA) to treat juvenile in the state. According to the guidelines of NALSA, a centre will have to be set up at the district level to provide legal assistance to juveniles facing criminal cases. Such a centre has not been set up in the district level in the state.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'