For want of spiced-up '50 Shades of Grey' sex, woman divorces hubby
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
A businesswoman is divorcing her husband after he refused to play along with the sexually explicit themes in the erotic novel, Fifty Shades Of Grey.
The wife, a 41-year-old banker, bought the bestseller almost as soon as it was published last year, and decided to use it to pep up the couple's dull sex life.
But when her husband failed to comply with the book's scenes, which include bondage and S 'n' M, she filed for divorce.
In the case, filed in the High Court this year, the wife refers to the book in her grounds for divorce, which blames the breakdown of the marriage on the husband''s lack of sexual adventure, the Daily Mail reported.
The wife is arguing that her husband's ''boring attitude'' to sex is evidence of ''unreasonable behaviour'', one of the five grounds for divorce under English law.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'