Women check their appearance 8 times a day
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Women never change. They check their appearance in the mirror eight times a day -- using shop windows, car wing mirrors and even other people's sunglasses, says a new study.
In the study, based on a survey in Britain, one in 10 woman have admitted that they cannot walk past a car without bending to check their hair and make-up.
And, one in three women believe they look their best in their own bathroom mirror while one in 20 said they looked their worst in the mirror in the loo at work, according to the poll of 2,000 women by 'Simple' skincare.
What's more interesting is that four in 10 even have favourite mirrors they feel they look better in than others, a media report said.
Dr Christine Bundy of Manchester University said: "Many women have busy lives where they are constantly on the go and want to look their best.
"So giving themselves a quick glimpse when they get the chance is only natural. It's important to check your appearance to boost your confidence."
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held