Women enjoy best sex at age of 28
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
A new survey has found that women have the best sex of their lives when they are aged 28, but men don't reach their peak until they are 33.
The study also found that most women have sex at 25 and lose their virginity at aged 17.
Men, who on average lose their virginity at 18, are most active when they are 29, a ,media report said.
Asked when they had their best sex, 40 per cent of 1,281 people aged 28 polled said now. And those in their 50s and 60s said they had their best sex aged 46.
The results contradict research, which says men reach their sexual peak at 18 and women at 30.
The survey by an online sex toy retailer also highlighted a shift towards losing virginity earlier.
It found the average age of virginity loss was 17 for those in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s, but those in their 60s waited until they were 18.
Relationships expert Tracey Cox, 51, who has her own range of sex toys with Lovehoney, said this finding destroys the myth that it takes women longer to master their sexual responses.
Despite the female sexual system being far more complex than a man, women are discovering what works and doesn't faster than men.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet