Women need fashion to feel good: Giorgio Armani
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani says women like to wear stylish clothes because it makes them feel better about themselves.
The 78-year old menswear designer admits females no longer have to wear powerful-looking clothes to earn respect but still like to dress stylishly to boost their everyday confidence, reported Contactmusic.
"[Women] have edged out their standing in the world. Today, they don't have to wear a suit jacket to prove their authority. But still women need fashion to boost their feeling, to lift them into a higher sphere." said Armani.
After a hugely successful fashion career, Armani admits he's very lonely in his personal life because he gave up everything for his work.
He said, "People think, I don't have any time to meet them because I am too busy. But in the evening I'm at home sitting with my two cats in front of the TV. And nobody calls me."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet