Won't give up Hrithik for any other actor: Shekhar Kapur
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Oscar-nominated filmmaker Shekhar Kapur has dismissed rumours that he has replaced Hrithik Roshan with Ranbir Kapoor in his ambitious project "Paani".
The speculation was sparked off when he had a casual meeting with Ranbir recently.
"Oops! Can't I meet an actor I like without setting off rounds of speculation? And would anyone be silly enough to give up Hrithik for a film?," he wrote on Twitter.
Kapur, who has made films like "Masoom", "Mr India" and "Bandit Queen", feels that Indian cinema is in safe hands with new breed of actors.
"Press asking why I've been seen with Ranbir Kapoor. I really enjoy listening to him. Future of Indian Cinema safe in this breed of new stars," he added.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet