World’s most expensive spray tan with diamonds
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The latest fake tan offering that comes packed with diamonds is bound to be on the top of every party prep list, despite its whopping price tag of 200 pounds.
St Tropez is every girl's go-to when it comes to getting a natural glow.
The brand have won countless beauty awards and since its introduction in 1996, St.Tropez has become the UK's market leading self tan brand.
The iconic brand has attracted unrivalled press acclaim and celebrity endorsements including 'Made in Chelsea' star Millie Mackintosh.
Their latest offering promises that the oh-so-shimmery (not to mention pricey) tan will add some real sparkle to your Christmas party look.
And party girls are so desperate for a limited edition glow that bookings are being taken before the in-store spray tan even launches at Selfridges next week, the Daily Mail reported.
The blinging bronze treatment is part of the luxury department store's "Not your average Christmas" theme, and is described as "a tan like no other."
Customers are advised to prep their skin before visiting by exfoliating to remove dead skin cells.
They then are given disposable underwear before stripping off and being sprayed down by the St Tropez tanning hose.
Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils and waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment.
Tan-o-holics are advised to wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear and leave the tan to develop overnight before showering off in the morning to reveal the complete glowing look.
The limited edition Diamond Tan is available exclusively at Selfridges London throughout December at St.Tropez's flagship Skin Finishing Studio in the store's new Beauty Workshop.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held