Wouldn't mind having sex on-screen: James Franco
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Actor James Franco, whose all recent releases have been sex-driven, says he wouldn't hesitate to really have sex in front of the cameras if required.
The actor's recent movies were - "Interior Leather Bar", "Kink" and "Lovelace", reported Aceshowbiz.
Asked if he'd pull a Shia LaBeouf, who claimed he would have sex on screen for Lars von Tier's "Nymphomaniac", Franco said, "I'd say under the right circumstances. There are a lot of circumstances. Who's involved? Both behind-the-scenes, behind the camera, in front of the camera."
Franco goes on explaining what drove him in capturing sexuality in his movies like "Kink" or "Interior Leather Bar".
"It's hard to put certain kinds of sex in film. Now, I could sort of understand that if it wasn't so easy to put other kinds of things in film, like violence. Obviously, there's some weird standard here that is just illogical."
Franco will next be seen in another sexy film "Spring Breakers" on March 22.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow