Wouldn't mind having sex on-screen: James Franco
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Actor James Franco, whose all recent releases have been sex-driven, says he wouldn't hesitate to really have sex in front of the cameras if required.
The actor's recent movies were - "Interior Leather Bar", "Kink" and "Lovelace", reported Aceshowbiz.
Asked if he'd pull a Shia LaBeouf, who claimed he would have sex on screen for Lars von Tier's "Nymphomaniac", Franco said, "I'd say under the right circumstances. There are a lot of circumstances. Who's involved? Both behind-the-scenes, behind the camera, in front of the camera."
Franco goes on explaining what drove him in capturing sexuality in his movies like "Kink" or "Interior Leather Bar".
"It's hard to put certain kinds of sex in film. Now, I could sort of understand that if it wasn't so easy to put other kinds of things in film, like violence. Obviously, there's some weird standard here that is just illogical."
Franco will next be seen in another sexy film "Spring Breakers" on March 22.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held