Yana Gupta to perform a cage act for 'Bigg Boss' finale
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will be performing for the finale of TV reality show 'Bigg Boss 6' inside the house, on January 12.
Yana will be doing an act in the cage and will go inside the 'Bigg Boss' house on the final day when the last three contestants are left.
"Yana will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out with herself in the cage. After her performance only the final two contestants will remain in the house," a source said.
Also, four popular TV actresses - Rati Pandey, Keerti Nagpure, Pooja Gaur and Rashmi Desai - will be seen performing for the finale.
Presently, six contestants - Niketan Madhok, Urvashi Dholakia, Delnaaz Irani, Rajeev Paul, Sana Khan and Imam Siddique - are vying for the Rs 50 lakh title prize money.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet