Yash Chopra still recuperating in hospital
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Veteran filmmaker Yash Chopra, who was admitted to a city hospital after being diagnosed with dengue, is on his way to recovery, sources said.
Chopra was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on October 13 after being diagnosed with an attack of dengue.
"He is in the hospital and doing fine," hospital sources said, without divulging any more details.
"He is much better though still in hospital," a spokesperson from Yash Raj Films said.
Chopra had announced his retirement from film direction last month.
The filmmaker is looking forward to the release of his upcoming romantic movie 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' which stars Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead. It is set to release on November 13.
In his over five decade old career, Chopra has made several hits like 'Deewar', 'Trishul', 'Chandni', 'Silsila', 'Veer Zaara' and others.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held