Yash Chopra to finally name his untitled venture
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
The much talked about Shah Rukh Khan-Katrina Kaif starrer romantic film will soon have a title, on director Yash Chopra's birthday, next month, sources said.
After making a number of love stories, filmmaker Yash Chopra is all charged up to dish out hues of love and romance to his audience with Shah Rukh Khan in the lead.
Chopra is back to direction after a gap of eight years with his untitled romantic film starring SRK, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The filmmaker has not even revealed its name to the actors.
According to sources, Chopra likes to keep things under wraps, so he is not revealing the title to anyone. Whenever anyone asks, he just smiles and says, "We will all know soon," sources said.
All official communication regarding the film refers to it as 'a new production'.
"Yashji has come up with the final title, but he is not revealing it to anyone," the film's spokesperson said here.
There is a buzz that Chopra will launch the first theatrical promo and reveal the name of the film on his 80th birthday, on September 27.
The untitled film is set to release this Diwali on November 13.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held