Yash Chopra's nephew Ravi Chopra hospitalised
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Filmmaker Ravi Chopra has been admitted to the ICU of a city hospital due to a lung ailment.
Ravi, 66, son of late producer-director B R Chopra has been reportedly diagnosed with a severe lung ailment.
"Yes, he is in the hospital and in ICU," Breach Candy hospital sources said.
About his condition, sources said he was stable but refused to divulge any other information.
Ravi has directed many films including 'Zameer' (1975), 'The Burning Train' (1980), 'Bhaghban' (2003) and 'Baabul' (2006) among others.
He also produced Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'Bhoothnath' (2008). Ravi's uncle, filmmaker Yash Chopra passed away on Sunday here due to dengue and multiple organ failure.
Yash Chopra was B R's younger brother.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow