Year after treatment Sonia Gandhi flies abroad again
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Congress President Sonia Gandhi today travelled abroad for a routine medical check-up a year after undergoing surgery for an undisclosed ailment.
"The Congress President has gone abroad for check-up," AICC General Secretary Janardan Dwivedi told reporters here.
He said Gandhi would return in a week.
Gandhi, who had undergone a surgery August last year for an undisclosed ailment, had been abroad in February this year for medical check up.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held