Launchpad: Samsung REX 90
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Samsung REX 90
Samsung has launched a new series of feature phones developed in India. The REX 'smart' feature phones are priced between Rs 4,280 and Rs 6,490 and run on the Java platform. The company launched four models. REX phones are dual SIM and let you change SIM cards while the phone is on. They run the TouchWiz interface and two of them support WiFi.
Dell Inspiron 15z
Dell has launched a new model in its mid-range Inspiron laptops. Inspiron 15z is available starting Rs 41,990. The ultrabook comes with a 15.6-inch LED display with a resolution of 1366×768 pixels and weighs 2.17 kg. Another variant comes with a touchscreen. The laptop has Intel's third generation core-series processor and Nvidia GeForce GT630M 2GB graphics card, optimised for Windows 8.
Xolo has entered the 5-inch smartphone segment with A1000. The device runs on Android Jelly Bean and has One Glass Solution HD IPS display. Other specs include 1GHz (dual-core) processor, 1GB RAM, 8-MP rear camera and a 2100mAh battery that Xolo claims delivers music playback of 21 hours, and 4GB memory expandable up to 32GB.
Digital maps and GPS provider MapmyIndia has added another product — Lx340 Navigator — to its navigation devices portfolio. It has a 4.3-inch display for seamless navigation. Its Don't Panic software features instant route calculation and re-routing, and has visual and audible alerts for lane guidance, over-speeding and road signs.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM